Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Nice

Nice!! its just one suggestion: the music was to be mad of, thats the badest music u have used in your madness combat videos.. but w/e good job.

Spying Around Spying Around

oo my god!!

w00t this was nice!

Varnik responds:

Thanks =D

Pushball 1.0 Pushball 1.0

Nice!

You used my loop thanks!

VeXy - Distorted Reality VeXy - Distorted Reality

This _ i dont know what to say

This was awesome! PERFECT leads and intro. Possible the best song of newgrounds. There was only 1 this wrong in this one. the piano synth was a little.. ehh. wrong. or else everything was more than perfect. Best song on newgrounds!

5/5 - 10/10

Back in Time [Album Version] Back in Time [Album Version]

Makes me feel good

ooo wow, this song is just like, a new music style! Love it, sounds a bit like "Forever gamer". And it makes me a good feeling. Sounds like you have used some of theKORG pruducts. And very nice use of fx, this is just too good for Newgrounds!

SkyMarshall responds:

A little KORG is absolutely correct! Loving the old stuff :) Anyway, thanks for the great review man =)

-Distant Seas- -Distant Seas-

kinda cool

this reminds me about some old games i've played. Some of them is runescape, miniclipgames and games from the norwegian site 1001spill. It reminds me mostly of the sea and games within fishing and stuff, Tales of pirates and Karamja (a town in runescape) is some of them.
Kinda cool i must say, but there's no beat in it, you should make a kinda beat witch will match.

4/5 9/10

im not good at english, if you dont understand everything just tell me=)

Step responds:

Alright thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. It's true, I should've added some drums to add the rythm, but I'm not too good with percussion on FL Studio. Thanks again for the 9 and good luck with your own songs! ;)
P.S.: Your English isn't THAT bad, lol.